Monday, March 19, 2012

We're Baaaaaack!

So we've been talking about getting back to blogging for about 3 months now, but we've both been super busy and we keep putting it off, so I am taking the first step. Hello world!!! Or should I say hello again!

I have a lot of reasons for wanting to start blogging again, first like I've mentioned before it's good writing practice, and since I've been eyeball deep in academic papers and my huge thesis/research based project I haven't been doing any writing for fun. Also, I just read about two girls who started with a blog and eventually wrote their own cookbook, and I am fully prepared for that to be my future. Oh, and I recently saw "The Vow" and one of her first questions when she woke up from her coma and realized she had lost her memory was "Did I keep a journal?" I figured a blog is even better, because it usually has pictures.

So there it is, we're officially back in action, unfortunately with nothing new to report, other than the weather here is absolutely gorgeous and St. Patrick's Day was an awesome success (although I am starting to feel old, I can't keep up with the college kids anymore.)

Have a fabulous Monday and stay tuned for more action here soon!!!

Katlin

No comments:

Post a Comment