Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Things I Love Wednesday.

So I've decided that since I will pretty much always be responsible for blogging on Wednesdays, I am going to turn this into a "Things I Love" Feature day.

Why? Because I don't really like Wednesdays. It's 2 days into the week so I am tired and it's two days until the weekend which is way too long. Just like that song says, "Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart," Wednesdays do break my heart. I know that's not what they really mean, but seriously Wednesday might be my least favorite day of the week.

So to combat this I have decided to use Wednesdays to remind myself of all of the things I love, and share them with all of you. I have a lot of things that I want to share but I will have to pace myself so that I don't run out of ideas...but trust me they're all good so you should definitely look forward to reading this blog on Wednesdays from now on.

First things first, I just got a new MacBook Pro and I am obsessed. I have literally run out of things to do on the computer, and I am even considering doing some of my homework early just so I don't have to put it down.


Isn't she beautiful? I even brought it with me to work today. Not exaggerating. If you are thinking about maybe possibly getting a Mac, do it. Stop wasting time deciding if you really want one, you do, I promise.

So, In other news, this past weekend my friend Michelle and I competed in the Amazing Ring Race for a chance at a $15,000 engagement ring. We didn't win but we had a ton of fun (well I did at least, I love scavenger hunts almost as much as my macbook).



When the race ended, and we realized we weren't even close to winning, we decided that rather than hurrying back for the awards portion of the event, going to Starbucks would be a much better idea. So we went to Starbucks and after leaving, I, being the graceful being that I am, stepped right off the curb and into a pot hole and of course fell down. Michelle laughed hysterically but then apologized, "I'm sorry for laughing and just watching while the mailman helped you up."



All in all it was a fun day, and I made it out with minor injuries, just a twisted ankle and an injured second toe (see below), which is why I am wearing sandals with my dress pants at work today, but I would definitely do it again next year.


That's all for today. Buy a MacBook, don't text and walk, and if you are going to, make sure a mailman is close by to help you up. Don't forget, Modern Family is back tonight and I also think that I am going to start watching Revenge, I'm intrigued, so I'll let you know how that goes. Have a fabulous Wednesday! - Katlin

No comments:

Post a Comment