Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Uh Oh, Went to Panera Tonight.

Well, this will be a short one - just a quick story that sparked into my head tonight.

Last year, I was having a bad day, and sometimes when I have a bad day, Katlin decided to take me out to dinner to make me feel better (or, do I make her take me out to dinner to make me feel better?)

So, I drove to dinner at Panera. I drive a white pontiac grand am.

As we were sitting in Panera, I noticed people walking into the restaurant laughing. Instead of thinking something is wrong, I just thought everyone was excited to have a delicious dinner.

About 15 minutes into the meal, a worker went over the loudspeaker and annouced that a white pontiac grand am is blocking the parking lot. The entire restaurant started laughing and witnessed me stand up, walk outside, and pull my car back into the spot I thought I had parked it.


It was one of the most embarrassing moments of my life. My car was literally just sitting in the middle of the lot, blocking traffic.

I had dinner there tonight and thought of this story. I left one of the car windows open during dinner tonight and it started raining, but as I always say: could always be worse!

Stay Tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment