Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Where that blogga' at?

Where the heck have I been lately? I mean, I know we have been slacking on telling the tales of us siblings and Katlin has made a strong comeback, but I have not been on my A game with this. So, what have I am been up to you ask? I have been taking my slow steps towards graduation.

With graduation around the corner, it has been a stressful time trying to keep a steady balance. It has been a struggle trying to stay focused on finding a job, doing well in my classes but still being a senior in college! So, here are a few examples of the steps towards graduation which has been keeping me away from the blog-o-sphere.

So, pictured here is the Mercyhurst University Senior ambassadors. One of the steps taken towards graduation is the annual Ambassador Spring Tea. At this event, the Seniors are celebrated and recognized while new Ambassadors are inducted into our club to take our place. This sad day marked the end of me wearing the green jacket, giving tours and working events!! It's been a big part of my life since Freshman year and hard to say goodbye!







Next is the 100 days party. This party held at the Cornerstone (a blog to come) marks 100 days until we the day we graduate! Pictured here is Amanda, Shannon, Paula and I!















Choooo-Chooo! Next stop on the Graduation train is my favorite holiday (besides my birthday) St. Patrick's Day. We have been so luck with the weather down here in Erie, Pa and could not have been happier with the weather on March 17! We took advantage of the sunshine by spending the day outside with friends celebrating a great Irish saint ;)







Last week I said my final goodbyes to Mercyhurst Student Government! I have been so blessed to have been given the opportunity to have served as MSG President and part of this organization for the past five years! Pictures here is flowers, a cake and a special card from everyone that deeply touched my heart! This was a huge step towards graduation which may have been the hardest!




You think I forgot this part? The whole "growing up" and "finding a job" part of graduation? Here is a stack of 18 resume packets that I sent out for jobs! Stay tuned, I hope someday I have a blog post that this was a successful technique. For now, all I can do is hope for the best and say a few extra prayers!





So there you have it everyone! This post has been a glimpse of what I have been up to lately and quite frankly, all year. It has been a whirl-wind of adventures and emotions. But most importantly, I have so many reasons to smile everyday!

The blogs will come more frequent I am sure! I hope you enjoyed my first one back, and accepted my apology for slacking!

Stay tuned,
Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment